Preparing for a successful pregnancy session
Here are a few things that will help you prepare for your session…
- Put aside some pampering time. I suggest taking a little time for yourself prior to your session. Consider having your hair, makeup, or nails professionally done, or maybe take a relaxing bubble bath. The best photographs are created when you are relaxed, feel confident, and are able to be yourself. I want this to be a fun day for you.
- Stretch marks or blemishes can be removed. Please know it is my goal to capture you at your best. It is completely normal to feel a bit nervous with all the changes that your body is going through during pregnancy. It’s good to remember these changes are normal and healthy. If you would like to have marks removed I can do that. Simply let me know during the session…there is no additional costs of fees.
- Please arrive with your hair and makeup (if you wear makeup) done.
- Keep in mind that some of the gowns/dresses are sheer. Undergarments may be slightly visible. I recommend selecting undergarments for your session based on look over comfort.
Things to bring along…
- Strapless Bra in nude color
- Nude color underwear
- (Optional) Bring along a simple tank top, a pair of jeans, or your favorite undergarments.